HEAVY DUTY AT-HD SERIES
The Heavy Duty AT-HD Series is the natural evolution of the Air Torque products range. Thanks to the new AT-HD line we can provide to the market actuators with high out-put torques and we can fully supply the Oil & Gas market.
The Air Torque products range is so extended than the customers are better supplied and served by one source (actuator provider).
Made in carbon steel and based on the Scotch Yoke design, the AT-HD includes in one product line the Air Torque engineering excellence, high process and product quality, materials and production process at the state of the art.
The AT-HD is designed to operate ball valves, butterfly valves and plug valve with an output torque up to 60.000Nm.
The unique design and features make the AT-HD a robust solution for all the on-off and modulating applications.
Several unique technical features (some of them applied for patent) are the DNA of these Air Torque products.
The clear results is a longer actuator lifespan on heavy duty applications.
The offer of the AT-HD is completed with wide range of options for:
– Temperature execution (from -60°C/-76°F up to +150°C/+302°F)
– Power supply: pneumatic or hydraulic
– Emergency operations
– Accessories and control systems packages
– Valve link
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Heavy-duty cast iron bodies
- Electroless nickel-plated cylinders for corrosion resistance
- Nickel-plated, anti-blowout pinion
- Valve mounting dimensions per ISO 5211 DIN 3337
- Complies with EN60529 (1991) + (A1:2000) for IP67M
- Certified suitable for use in SIL3 as a single device in accordance with IEC 61508
- Actuators certified to ATEX 2014/34/EU and PED 97/23/EC