RACK AND PINION
as market leader, the innovational spirit, the well-known reliability in actuators design and the high quality manufacturing level.
The new technical features developed and incorporated in this product line allow to have the best product versatility for an easier valve automation.
The design in fully compliance with all the international standards is also covered by international patents.
The 4th Generation Upgrade series offers the widest and most complete actuator range with huge options availability.
The 4th Generation Upgrade line counts a combination of:
– 17 different model sizes both in double acting and spring return
– 6 different protection levels
– 3 different working temperature executions (from -55°C/-67°F up to +150°C/+302°F)
– Multiple choice of ISO flange and drive shaft connection for each actuator size.The -40°C lower temperature construction is offered as standard, as well as the nuts&bolts in stainless steel as a base.
With output torque up to 10.000Nm, Air Torque is the only manufacturer in the world offering the biggest rack and pinion actuator in aluminium.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Heavy-duty cast iron bodies
- Electroless nickel-plated cylinders for corrosion resistance
- Nickel-plated, anti-blowout pinion
- Valve mounting dimensions per ISO 5211 DIN 3337
- Complies with EN60529 (1991) + (A1:2000) for IP67M
- Certified suitable for use in SIL3 as a single device in accordance with IEC 61508
- Actuators certified to ATEX 2014/34/EU and PED 97/23/EC